Posting Number: 0000119
EEO Classification Title: Faculty
Job Title: Assistant Professor (Leadership/Applied Ethics)
Position Type: Faculty
Other Position Information:
Position Status: Full-time
Department: Liberal Studies
Required Qualifications: 1. Ph.D. in a relevant humanities or social science discipline.
2. Ph.D. must be completed by June 1, 2010. Appointment is contingent upon university-certified completion of all Ph. D. requirements.
3. Ability to teach "Senior Seminar: Leadership, Ethics and contemporary Issues" and electives in applied ethics, broadly defined.
4. Evidence of excellent teaching on the college level.
5. Evidence of potential for scholarly productivity.
6. Capacity to work professionally with colleagues in pursuit of common objectives.
7. Proof of legal authority to work at Kettering University.
Preferred Qualifications: na
Posting Date: 09-05-2009
Closing Date: 12-01-2009
Optional Applicant Documents: Teaching Philosophy
Required Applicant Documents: Cover Letter
Special Instructions to Applicants: 1. Three (3) letters of recommendation must be sent directly to and received by Dr. Michael Callahan, Department of Liberal Studies, Kettering University, 1700 University Ave., Flint, MI 48504.
2. Applications submitted only on paper without an electronic application will not be considered.
Seven double-plus-ungood words and phrases
15 hours ago